Job title : Maintenance Superintendent
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage Planned Maintenance tasks and program.
- Management of local staff.
- Scheduling of works.
- Monitor contractor’s progress and standard of work.
- Track the progress of work and the MDQA.
- Engineering qualifications at tertiary level/trade qualifications.
- 10 years related experience in the oil / petrochemical industry.
- Previous experience in a supervisory position.
- Experience with personnel training and competence assurance.
- Offshore Safety Survival with HUET.
- Major emergency training, confined space training certificate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Maintenance Superintendent jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 15 jobs