2 weeks ago
Job title : Maintenance Planner jobs in Kaduna
Job Location : Kaduna
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To effectively plan preventive maintenance tasks and ensure flawless execution through efficient mapping of system based (SAP) schedules, manpower resource and engineering spare parts inventory.
- To plan and aid execution of planned maintenance activities in accordance with existing maintenance policy and to reduce cost of equipment maintenance to an acceptable level (budget limit). To ensure a simplified PM regime to achieve minimum equipment availability of 95%
Context / Objectives:
- Achieve zero unplanned equipment downtime through effective PM planning and execution.
- Reduce maintenance cost to budget limit through avoidance of equipment failures.
- Improve on the safety compliance of the plant and colleagues.
- Perform a variety of maintenance planning and task scheduling.
- Maintain scheduling tools and progress measurement systems.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Raise work orders and Closure.
- May participate in meetings with operations and maintenance crews to review daily/weekly works schedules and backlogs.
- May identify safety, communication and permitting requirements for all planned tasks.
- Prepare area condition schedule as required.
- Evaluate and identify specific safety hazards associated with planned work and ensure adherence to safety requirement and procedures.
- Estimate Required labor hours for corrective work order. Total work order duration and skills required to perform the task.
- Gather necessary engineering or technical document specification and drawing.
- Ensure all work orders and maintenance details are accurately entered and closed upon completion of the work.
- Obtain all schedule PM work orders upon completion, log deficiencies and findings, generate follow up work orders as required.
- Obtain and file all associate PM support documentation and IR photos/scans in appropriate folders.
- Manage and schedule maintenance activities such as inspections, instruments calibrations and equipment preventive maintenance and validation assessments along with the coordinating projects workload.
- Prepare and maintain weekly maintenance schedule.
- Advise when a schedule maintenance downtime should be rescheduled and communicate and coordinate new plan.
- Complete all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties not listed herein, but which need to be accomplished to maintain safe and productive day-to-day operations within the plant.
- Maintain confidentiality of all records and company matters.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lead a work group.
- Strong organization skills
- Have a goal-oriented mentality.
- Computer skill required.
- Able to efficiently perform internet searches and research.
- Able to read and interpret vendors manuals and drawings.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with the personnel, contractors, vendors OEM suppliers and management.
- Ability to write detailed maintenance report.
- Committed to safety and teamwork.
- Ability to learn and apply maintenance best practices.
- Ability to organize and plan tasks.
- Must be flexible and responsive to the business needs.
- Must have the ability to overcome obstacles and have the organizational skill necessary to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive in problem solving and to lead the resolution of equipment problems.
- Be proactive in nature and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be able to take charge of a situation.
- Natural leader
- Lead by example
- Supervisory capabilities
- Accept responsibility for site after hours.
- Degree or equivalent in related course.
- Min. 5 years of similar experience in any reputed manufacturing company
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Maintenance Planner jobs
- Salary Offer: *********