Job title : Maintenance Planner
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform maintenance and resource scheduling for condition monitoring activities, routine, scheduled and breakdown work as well as shutdown maintenance for the entire plant.
- Define the scope of work, prioritize, plan, schedule and coordinate all maintenance activities.
- Successful candidate will have to apply his Planning knowledge and experience in designing and implement and testing of the EGTL Planning system.
- Allocate resources .
- Draw up detail plans and schedules for all work to be performed.
- Prioritize work and manage backlog.
- It is expected from the successful candidate to mentor, coach and lead less experienced planners.
- Request and coordinate external material and services procurement.
- 5years related experience in an industrial maintenance environment (preferably in the offshore or petrochemical / refinery industry).
- Preferred 3 years Maintenance planning and scheduling experience in a multi-discipline environment.
- Mechanical Technologist or Trade Certificate.
- Offshore Survival with HUET.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Maintenance Planner jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 69 jobs