About MacTay Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Packet Core Engineer
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for analysing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Solution integration knowledge and capability is equally important.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for the company by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and facilitate efficient deliveries & integration works.
- Design HLD / LLD for Cloud Native Application .
- Scope defines and craft solution Packet Core, Policy & 5G Core offerings.
- Running Customer engagements, Building Solutions on presales phase.
- Analyse customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution.
- Support on Integration activities and taking the lead role.
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: B.Sc in Computer science or telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum years of experience: 7+ years in telecom industry for similar role.
- Domain: Packet Core native and virtualized systems, Clouds, and IP networks.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native and 5G.
- Experience from work as an Integration Engineer.
- Knowledge of Ericsson Solution, vEPC, EPG, MME, PCRF, SAPC.
- Cisco, Juniper, F5, Fortinet Knowledge
- Experience with Open stack, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience on Scripting and python.
- Sophisticated routing understanding and network security Knowledge
- Having cloud/container related training track record or certificates.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.