Job title : Machine Operator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs.
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess High School Diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus with 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proven experience as a 5 axis, Wood CNC, Biesse Rover 15 operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Working knowledge of machine, such as 5 axis , Wood CNC, Biesse Rover 15 is compulsory.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CVs via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Machine Operator jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!