About Lumos’s Job offer
Job title : BI / Operations Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 4, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Role requires demonstration of strong competence in Business Performance Reporting, Business Analysis, and Project Management in the areas of procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing (Technical and Warehousing), Field Services, Fleet and Logistics planning, performance tracking and gap analysis for the entire Operations team.
- Responsible for monitoring performance reporting – o Daily, weekly, Monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Performance Analysis
- Operations planning – Logistics, Manufacturing (technical and warehousing), Fleet, Procurement, Field services and Supply chain.
- Analyses data and presenting trends, insight, and strategic recommendations to Operations structure.
- Providing insights on performance and return on investment.
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse operations functions and key performance metrics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of sales initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Analyzing data and presenting trends, insights, and strategic recommendations
- General Sales Administration
Dimensions (KPIS / Metrics Measurement):
- Timeliness and accuracy of all Operational performance reports
- Efficiency in coordinating Operations target with team members.
- Accuracy and timeliness of targets communication to the entire Operations Team
- Success of review meetings and coordinated forums.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in Business Management or Finance Field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficiency in MS excel, and power point is important.
- Management reporting
- Ability to research and analyze market trend.
- Skilled in report creation and data visualization Budgeting
- Strategy development
- Process and policy development
- Conceptual and Analytical skill
- Understanding of Target analyses / setting
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Analytical minded
- Attention to details.
- Result and service orientation.
- Effective team player; good with people – calm, good at building relationships
- Effective Communication / Presentation skills – written and oral
- Good listener
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.