Jolly Energy Fleet Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Lubricant Sales and Marketing Lead jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Warri, Delta
- To represent the company in her assigned area and ensure popularizing and creating awareness of companyÛªs products amongst motorists, industries, and public and promote profitable sales of all companyÛªs products while simultaneously exercising adequate supervision and control over the dealer/distributor organization to provide a satisfactory level of services to all sections of customers.
- Determine market demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets.
Responsibilities – Work To Be Performed
For General Operations:
- Maintain adequate level of contacts with appropriate level of Govt. officials/businessmen/industrial accounts
- Prepare annual targets for sales representatives and marketing department.
- Solicit lube business of new/existing customers.
- Assist new dealers
- Recommend plans for dealer contests.
- Organize dealer meetings.
- Organize mechanics meets.
- Organize fleet operatorÛªs meets.
- Organize farmerÛªs meets.
- Ensure attractive displays of company products at dealerÛªs showrooms and advertising properly displayed.
- Initiate necessary expense budgets for sales promotion/advertising.
- Ensure timely supplies.
- Conduct periodic stock verification
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of statement of account with dealer distributor.
- Review old/slow moving stocks
- Be updated on market information.
- Submit report in time.
For Automotive Market:
- About Company
- Knowledge of companyÛªs strength/R&D
- Company profile (booklet), leaflets
- Price list
- Equivalent Chart
- Knowledge of available products
- Knowledge of competitor activities.
- Area of operation knowledge
- Trouble shooting guide
For Industrial Market:
- About company
- About R&D
- Industrial product bulletin
- Equivalent chart
- Price list ÛÒ competitors
- Purchase order of industrial customers
- Appraisal letters from various companies
- OEM approvals of company
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Successfully meet a sales target of N1, 000,000 One Million) monthly and N5, 000,000 (Five Million) quarterly.
- Generate a sales target periodically with other marketing team
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for Managers and Executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the companyÛªs marketing and sales team
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Administer the company marketing and sales function to identify and develop new opportunities within existing and new customers for products and services.
- Monitor, evaluate and report competitive market conditions. Provide insight for opening to market and sell our products and services.
- Research, develop and execute strategies to identify market opportunities.
- Assist in taking existing products into new markets, new products into existing markets and new products into new markets.
- Manage and execute the brand image of the company.
- Manage and execute the preparation, issuance, and delivery of marketing materials including websites, sales collateral, graphics, exhibit properties, advertising, and promotional programs.
- Manage, and operate within approved marketing budgets supporting overall business plan.
- Administer and execute the company customer satisfaction survey, analyze and recommend actions based on status of individual customers or groups of customers.
- Organize and support sales and marketing reporting.
- Perform other duties and projects as assign.
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas.
- Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 – 8 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
*Lubricant Sales and Marketing Lead jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Note: Applicant must be willing to relocate at “self will” without company bearing any cost for relocation.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria