Jemi Neil Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Loyalty Solutions Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: Marina, Lagos State
Salary: 400k per month
Our client, a technology-intensive manufacturer is looking to hire a Loyalty Solutions Manager to improve customer loyalty and engagement. The ideal candidate is responsible for both the program optimization (member acquisition, engagement, and retention) and the modeling, analysis, and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various assigned loyalty dining programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer (conducting and participating in research, conducting data analysis, and reading/listening to customer feedback) to effectively serve as the voice of the customer during initiative design, development, and execution.
- Drive the design, development, and execution of the communication strategy to deliver personalized, targeted, and relevant communications throughout the loyalty user’s journey.
- Execute multi-channel marketing and promotional plans to support loyalty program objectives, collaborating with user retention, insights and analytics, and creative teams.
- Develop influential business cases for proposed loyalty initiatives, used to inform company-wide prioritization decisions.
- Conduct regular reviews of competing loyalty programs and keep abreast of emerging trends in the loyalty space. Incorporate any insights into future strategic planning for the Rewards program.
- Test, learn and refine user communications to continually optimize results and create efficiencies.
- Drive innovation with new technologies & out of the box marketing ideas to drive engagement in key user segments.
- Oversee rewards process to ensure user communications are delivered on time and accurately.
- Define, test, and implement new program benefits, experiential rewards, and functionality required to increase the program’s competitiveness and user engagement.
- Develop user base profiling, engagement campaigns ideation, and execution.
- Measure, analyze and report out on all marketing campaigns and promotions against the program.
- Provide expedient issue resolution for users and program and identify areas for program efficiencies.
- Represent Loyalty in meetings and with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive strategy.
- Effectively communicate loyalty strategies and performance to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership.
- Work with Data Analytics to design a company customer loyalty index and an integrated loyalty dashboard to measure results and drive improvements.
- Strong understanding of loyalty metrics and analytics drivers to create sales pathways.
- Ability to plan and prepare for outcomes based on priority and effective management of time.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ability to use initiative and apply creative ideas within a corporate environment.
- Communication & Presentation.
- Logical thinking/reasoning.
- Assertive and observant.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & the Internet.
- Stakeholder Management
- Detail orientation
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- First degree or its equivalent in a management discipline
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Chartered membership of relevant bodies
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Loyalty Solutions Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online