About Lorache Consulting Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Technical Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with branches all over the nation, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goal.
- Graduate or Post Graduate with Certifications in Project management and Telecom/ ISP BSS
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Telecom Billing Project Management Functional Area: IT Software
- Understanding Subject Matter Expertise in BSS, MS Project, Oracle KYC, PCRF, OCS, Broad band, FTTH, WTTH Telecom Billing Domain etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] OR http://lorache.staffplanetng.com/app_vacancypage.aspx using the position as subject of email.