Lorache Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Business Finance Assistant Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a conglomerate pharmaceutical company with operation across African and beyond urgently needs the position below:
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in business modelling and forecasting, and business planning in terms on Inventory replenishment, Client Claims and debtors management.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended strategies and structures, including areas such as business reporting, optimmising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
Educational Qualification :
Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analyzing high volume organization in distribution business of goods & products
- At least 7 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modeling, proposals, and presentations to differing audiences
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.