Medecins Sans Frontieres’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Logistics Supervisor jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 03, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Abuja with frequent trips to Borno, Katsina/Zamfara/Yobe/Sokoto and other Northern States in Nigeria
Contract Period: Six Months
Possibility of extension: Yes
- To monitor, evaluate and respond to potential humanitarian emergency situations in Selected OCBA intervention states.
- Coordinate with FieldCo/PMR-NIMERT and other actors ( MSF sections present in the country, as well as national/ international institutions and organizations) to manage project resources in order to guarantee exceptional logistics service delivery and ensure that all project objectives are achieved in line with MSF OCBA operational strategy in Nigeria.
- Monitor maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of non-medical stocks and equipment according to MSF standards e.g. Survival kit, Explore kit, vehicle maintenance kit and WASH kit
- Ensure the vehicle fleet maintenance which includes planning and overseeing timely preventive and curative maintenance of all project vehicles
- Coordinate all logistic activities inside the NIMERT (i.e. WASH, communications, transports, supply etc) while ensuring proper maintenance of IT equipment for the team according to MSF standards and policies.
- Facilitate and give technical advice to every user in within the NIMERT about Satellite, radio communication and computer filing systems.
- Provides quality weekly and monthly logistics reports as at when due
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or in a related field.
- At least 2 yearsÛª experience in logistic, supply chain management and WASH activities implementation with MSF or similar INGOs. Experience in basic security management and use of radio communication
- Essential computer literacy (MS Office applications) and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- English and local languages desirable
- 208 working hours per month
- As per the MSF salary scale (National contract)
*Logistics Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Nigeria