Job title : Logistics Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Carry out packing, crating, and storage duties in preparation for shipment.
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all parcels.
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out parcel inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid missing parcel situations.
- Understanding warehouse and inventory computer systems
- Ensures the tagging, as required, and proper storage of customer parcel.
- Manage and track items sent on daily basis.
- Ensuring the team (Drivers, Riders, loaders) in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and partners;
- The goal is to manage the entire cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Logistics Officer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 39 jobs