Job title : Logistics Officer jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : March 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes of the company
- Responsible for tracking, receiving and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensuring materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels.
- Manage repairs of all equipment.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in related fields such as Supply Chain Management, Transportation or Business Administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in logistics or supply chain management tasks required.
- Between the ages of 28 – 40 years.
- A good understanding of logistics operations and practices.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations in the industry.
- Should be able to develop logistics plans, policies and procedures.
- Should be able to provide technical and procedural advice.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have a good understanding of MS Office applications.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and most recent Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Logistics Officer jobs