1 week ago
Job title : Logistics Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
You will have an overall leadership responsibility to oversee logistics operations for the organization by directly leading and supervising the drivers and riders in the various outlets and ensuring timeliness and efficiency in meeting the business objectives.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in at least, a Supervisory role in Logistics, Warehouse, or transportation operations in an Ecommerce or FMCG company is an added advantage
- At least BSC or HND in Business Administration, Supply chain management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations or Transportation.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management (dispatch riders included)
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Good knowledge of documentations requirements for vehicles and bikes and also ensure timely renewals
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Familiar with routes within and outside Lagos
- Can use computers and office software proficiently
- Responsible for onboarding, training, performance management, planning, roaster scheduling, and coordinating the logistics team toward prompt and efficient delivery
- Facilitate and drive the company’s distribution strategy to deliver a first-class supply network for the business including partnership opportunities
- Responsible for both inbound and outbound logistics as well as tracking and managing all interfaces in between ensuring the utmost customer satisfaction
- Develop relevant policies, processes, and procedures to secure the company’s supply chain in line with local and international best practice
- Evaluate and review the company’s logistics operations and business practices, streamline and/or eliminate non-value-adding activities
- Ensure drivers and riders have valid documents and renewals are done as when due
- Provide metrics for reporting and data to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and standards, and standard grooming, including managing interactions with government agencies
- Assist the Human Resource team with sourcing for drivers/ riders to boost operational effectiveness
- Other duties assigned to you by your Line manager
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Logistics Manager jobs