1 week ago
Job title : Logistics Manager (AKK)
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Logistics managers shall be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations on the project. ? TO Lead, manage and participate in developing, interpreting, and implementing Logistics policies and procedures for effective support and successful project delivery.
- Develop and implementation of approved initiatives and ensures compliance with approved policies and procedural standards
- Liaises with relevant teams to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in terms of safety, terminal security and asset utilization
- Monitors the various truck license requirements and renews or updates where necessary
- Ensures that the Logistics supervisors and Drivers maintain complete and precise adherence to all internal and external regulations, policies, and guidelines
- Manages, Coordinates and reports on key expense and capital spending decisions on the fleet of trucks.
- Identifies truck technological trends and forecasts needs, conducts needs’ analysis to ensure that Fleet Services have the most up-to-date equipment and personnel skills
- Prepared and sends periodical report on all logistics and supply chain update to the Project manager and OTM
- Authorize quantities of AGO and PMS issued to vehicles as regards journey mileage
- Liaise with security department as required by company and client journey management requirement.
- Coordinated in compliance with group safety, haulage of pipes and other project materials with good records.
- Ensured all operations adhere to ISO requirements and guidelines
- Interfaced with Supply Chain Management and Vendors on material delivery and transfer
- Approve monthly assets, logistics and maintenance reports and forward to OTM
- Undertake periodic measurement of divisional KPIs and initiate actions to re-align the KPIs to the divisional objectives.
- Ensure zero LTI and Fatality while carrying out activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc. in Engineering, Transportation Management or related course),
- Post Graduate degree is added advantage.
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT),
- Chartered Institute of Transport Administration of Nigeria,
- Certification in Project Management.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Logistics professional and 5 years in senior management position, preferably in Oil & Gas, EPC.
Closing: 6 June 2023
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Logistics Manager (AKK) jobs
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs