2 weeks ago
Job title : Logistics Assistant
Job Location : Katsina
Deadline : June 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Under the supervision of the Logistics Officer, the Logistics Assistant performs or oversees repair/maintenance/building work within agreed deadlines.
- S/he will be responsible for the smooth running and prevention of the breakdown / deterioration of PUI equipment / installations / facilities, and for collecting, recording and archiving all related documents concerning procurement.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Codify all PUI equipment according to PUI procedures
- Assist the Logistics Officer in recording all equipment in the Equipment follow-up sheet
- On a regular basis check that all equipment are working properly (water dispenser, printer, scanner)
- Inform the line manager in case of equipment dysfunction
- Ensure that all the machine’s paper (printer, scanner) and water dispenser is full
- Assist the Logistics Officer in the equipment dispatch
- Assist the loading and unloading of goods/materials
- Control the generators’ fluids and inform his/her line manager in case of any problem
- Ensure the fueling of all generators or assist the guards
- Collect all internal request of stationery items from every department
- Supply stationery items requested to every department
- Inform his direct supervisor in the event of stationery stock replenishment.
- Ensure the formal communication linked to the store within the base – stationeries and consumables
- Ensure that storage space is available at the base store
- Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the line manager
- Express his / her needs for daily workers to the Logistic Officer
- Assist with monthly rolling stock takes and the annual stock take, reconciling inventory records with physical counts and sharing the monthly report to the Logistic Officer
- Regularly inspect PUI’s premises to assess what work is necessary
- Inform his/her direct supervisor of any problems or breakdowns noticed in PUI’s premises
- Carry out maintenance and small repairs on PUI’s premises and infrastructures (base, stock, warehouse, health centre, etc.)
- Assist the Logistics Manager for making sure all premises have security equipment (fire extinguishers, sand buckets)
- Ensure all doors have spare keys and store in the logistics keys cupboard.
- Ensure all wall have barbed wire and maintained in good state.
- Carry out interventions as indicated by his direct supervisor.
- Inform his/her direct supervisor in the event of an incapacity to carry out the work requested which requires the intervention of a worker or specialized technician.
- Assist workers or specialized technicians if needed.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Logistics Assistant jobs
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs