International Foundation for Electoral Systems’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Logistics Assistant jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Position Number: 21:296
Division: Program Management
Status: Local National Employee
Primary Function / Purpose
- The Logistics Assistant will provide administrative and operation support to the IFES-Nigeria field office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Operations & Security Coordinator and the program team in supporting program activities.
- Provide support in the preparation of programmatic and financial reports and maintenance of files and records.
- Provide support in the implementation of field procurements.
- Keep abreast of important news and trends related to key program areas.
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including copying and filing program documents.
- Attend meetings at request of supervisor and take meeting notes.
- Assist in gathering data on security related incidences and report immediately to the Operations & Security Coordinator.
- Maintain contact with partners and other stakeholders.
- Travel outside of Abuja for project activities as required.
- Education: Minimum of high school diploma is required.
Experience & Skills:
- 0-2 years of experience working in administrative or operational support for international development projects
- Prior experience organizing events and logistics.
- Ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Experience collating and reporting security related incidents to the Operations & Security Coordinator and/or to the management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and good command of one or more Nigerian languages in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Working level proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Good written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Travel is required.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
*Logistics Assistant jobs in Nigeria
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Nigeria