Noemdek Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Logistics Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
NoemDek is an EPC company incorporated in Nigeria to provide specialised service to power generation, oil & gas and FMCGs.
Focus on providing logistics supports for all bids by partnering with the right freight forwarding companies for competitive pricing.
- Manage and ensure on-time inbound and outbound deliveries to customers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Negotiate rates with forwarding companies
- Pursue improvement for the inventory and logistics systems by giving updates and suggestions
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for delivery.
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant logistics firm.
Skills and Qualifications
- BachelorÛªs Degree in any field with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in Logistics.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Typing speed 60wpm.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is extremely competitive.
- Robust internal training program and support for external training courses
- Health insurance
*Logistics Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Nigeria