Locke Homes Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Branch Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 23, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- A leading provider of real estate services is looking to hire a Manager for its Abuja office. In addition to broad experience in property agency, management and valuation services to individuals and organizations, and a good knowledge of the Abuja real estate market, ideal candidates must be entrepreneurial, goal and detail oriented, with an exceptional ability to motivate teams and meet targets.
- The role will involve working with teams across different units to increase business opportunities and maximize revenue for the branch.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle and oversee day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Develop growth strategies and work plans for business units in the office
- Research business opportunities in the different markets
- Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximize performance.
- Identify and address team capacity gaps
- Train and mentor teams as required
- Track activities and monitor performance
- Produce periodic activity and performance reports
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Ensure forecasted operational and financial targets are met by teams
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of relevant real estate experience
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- NIESV Certified (Not required but advantageous)
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Branch Manager” as the subject of the email.