Assist to Hire Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Loan Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lagos (Ajah, Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo)
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming creditworthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail, including term and payment schedule.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid, and according to the bankÕs guidelines.
- Approve or disapprove loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
- Meet with clients who have difficulty keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopt a proactive position to win/win solutions.
- Help customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or B.Sc Degree in any field
- Must have 1-2 years of work experience.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Very smart and articulate.
N47,000 net plus HMO.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.