Victory Empowerment Centre’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Loan Marketers jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : June 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the ñextra mileî to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- ?perate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- A Smart NCE / OND /HND / B.Sc Holder in any discipline
- Computer savy.
- Must possess a Smart phone.
- Communication /marketing skills
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to multi task.
N58,000 – N65,000 / Month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and State of preference as the subject of the email.