Living Faith Church’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Account Officer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ota, Ogun
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed financial reports.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, or expenditures
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Professional Body: ICAN, ACA. is an added advantage.
- Experience:1-3 years’ Cognitive work experience
- Age Limit: 25 – 35years years’
- Proficient in the use of Accounting software
- Data base reporting software
- Computer Savvy
- Document management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word.
- Tax preparation software.
- Payroll Software.
- Good Knowledge of Economics and Accounting Principles and Practices.
- Good Mathematics Knowledge.
- Problem Solving skill
- Good Communication skill
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Numerical skills
- Decision Making
- Data Analytical skills
- Financial Integrity
- Critical Thinking.
- Stress Tolerance
- Self – Control
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified Should Click here