Job title : Literacy Teacher
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To ensure effective use of resources in the department
- To lead the development and implementation of policies and practices in line with School policies.
- To ensure that thorough analysis of public and mock examinations and progress checks.
- To ensure that lessons have clearly communicated learning objectives against which students can measure their progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Not less than 3 years experience in similar role.
- Great knowledge of the British curriculum.
- Have a teaching experience in a British school
- Should be able to prepare primary students for external examinations such as (Common Entrance, Loyola Jesuit Exam and other top exams.
N60,000 – N90,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Literacy Teacher jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!