Nigerian Exchange Group’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Listings Compliance and Enforcement Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- NGX Regulation Limited (NGX RegCo) requires an industry professional with a strong personality, good people management skills and the ability to work as a team player to support the entity.
- The individual will be required to have a strong finance background experience preferably with experience from the capital market.
- The Listings Compliance and Enforcement Analyst will report to the Team Lead, Listings Compliance and Enforcement Unit who has the overall responsibility for the administration and execution of the activities of the Listings Compliance and Enforcement Unit by ensuring that listed companies adhere to Nigerian Exchange LimitedÛªs (NGX) post-listing requirements.
- Review periodic renditions (Quarterly returns, audited financial statements, etc.) submitted by listed companies.
- Articulate identified discrepancies upon review of financials and engage affected Issuers for correction.
- Maintain Compliance Trackers to monitor listed companiesÛª compliance with NGXÛªs post listing rules.
- Review Notices of General Meetings and draft Annual Reports submitted by listed companies against statutory requirements and NGX RegCo’s checklist.
- Monitor usage of IssuersÛª Portal to ensure that only accurate and fulsome information is transmitted to the market and posted on the NGXÛªs Website.
- Regular review of the IssuersÛª Portal functionalities to articulate areas that require enhancement.
- Understand and interpret Capital Market Rules, Codes and Regulations.
- Carry out research and benchmark processes and procedures with global best practices.
- Attend and monitor the proceedings of General Meetings of Listed Companies and produce reports on the proceedings.
- Provide learning support to users of IssuersÛª Portal.
- Provide support services to other Units/Departments on enterprise goals.
- Collaborate with other regulatory agencies to ensure a strong regulatory environment.
- Engage and manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Propose amendment to the rules of NGX.
- Carry out other activities as may be required to achieve the strategic objective of NGX Regulation Limited.
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- HND / B.Sc in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law or related fields.
- MBA or professional qualifications in finance are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 yearsÛª post NYSC work experience in the financial sector.
- Adequate knowledge of IFRS, securities legislation and corporate governance principles and codes, and tax laws.
- Proven ability to accurately analyse financial ratios.
Desired Competency And Skills Requirement:
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to listen and understand concerns and formulate decisions to resolve the issues.
Candidates Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation, and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaising with top and senior management, employees and other key stakeholders.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Superior organisational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and express high standards of professionalism.
*Listings Compliance and Enforcement Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria