Job title : Licensed Land Surveyor
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- A Degree in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Preferred candidate must demonstrate robust experience working as a Land Surveyor
- He must have obtained his surveyor’s license
- He must be a good team player.
- He must be focused and result orientated
- He should be highly organized with an eye for details
- Use of computer is an advantage.
- They must be very hardworking with high levels of integrity
- Previous work experience in solar technology is mandatory
- Accommodation is available for the successful candidates.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Attention to details
- Business development skills
- Organizational skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR” as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet set criteria shall be shortlisted and contacted.
- Building / Construction jobs
- Licensed Land Surveyor jobs