1 week ago
Job title : Liaison Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage, supervise, perform and coordinate all functions relating to liaison, corporate services, government relations, client relations and Nigerian content.
- Manage and supervise all labor and industrial trainees for the company in the Lagos environs.
- Support the Project Management team.
- Contribute to technical and commercial documents and forms for bids and on-going projects.
- Contribute to content and liaison related material for bids and on-going projects.
- Contribute to vendor management and supply chain management.
- Support the bidding team
- Manage and supervise the care, repairs, cleaning, maintenance, upgrades of the company facilities
- Monitor company competition and advise company management.
- Manage and supervise Nigerian content development activities of the company.
- Liaise with and continually manage the company’s relations with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
- Ensure the company is up to date and in line with all the laws, rules and regulations.
- Preparation of weekly Nigerian content reports for on-going projects.
- Perform other duties as directed by the company management.
- B.Sc. in any Science courses or its equivalent qualifications in Business related disciplines from a recognized institution. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Not more than 25 years of age
- Must have at least 0-1 year experience in Liaison, Corporate Services, Government Relations, Client Relations, Management, supervision functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients and project team members in fluent English.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, how cost and schedule control support those principles and other functions in a cross functional project team.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good general knowledge of Oil field operations in both Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills, demonstrate ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, subcontractors, superiors, customers and subordinates despite a project environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Liaison Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********