1 month ago
Phillips Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Liaison Intern (Corporate Relations)
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 06, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with relevant authorities, depending on the context and the needs of the business
- Give support to the Head of Policy by maintaining a cordial relationship with the agencies that we liaise with on a daily basis with the aim of ensuring smooth running of the team.
- Daily scanning for Policy and Government related news and information within and outside the sector
- Responsible for Stakeholder drinks gifting and appropriate record keeping for retirement on the portal.
- Delivering official documents and letters to Government agencies with absolute confidentiality
- Keeping abreast of company news and other aspects of the business with the view of making suggestions on improvement areas
- Handling sponsorship events in Abuja on behalf of function and providing support as may be necessary to other functions within the business.
- Tracking and Monitoring of different approval requests/ letters to Government Agencies
- Carry out any other assignment as may be directed by the Head of Policy
- Good understanding of Government Agencies within Abuja
- Basic Knowledge about Stakeholder Management Skills,
- Must be computer literate with understanding of basic office application packages like; MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
* Liaison Intern (Corporate Relations) jobs
*Jobs in Abuja
*Administrative / Management jobs
- Salary Offer: *********