SoliBay’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Legal/HR Lead jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : July 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is active in the oil and gas industry. Services they offer includes oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing.
- Prepare necessary legal documents for all relevant legal proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff or delegate.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, human resources management and/or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The client will pay 50% of the agreed remuneration in the first month.
- Probation period is for 6 months. On conclusion (satisfactory), remuneration will be reviewed upwards.
Open to negotiation
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Solibayng@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.