3 days ago
Job title : Legal Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Review and provide legal advice on MOUs, Contracts, and tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review the progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise/recommendations to management and Board of Directors.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Law Degree, Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in law firm or multinational organisations (private sector or NGO).
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with laws dealing with commercial/contract administration and labour laws
Required Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of general law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Real interest in environment and conservation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for Legal Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Legal Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********