Outside Peek’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Legal Officer
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
As a Legal Officer you would be required to draft a wide variety of legal agreements, provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters, as well as provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a full spectrum ICT solutions company, comprising of applications, tech solutions, and communication solutions. We strongly believe in building a skilled workforce that can create strategic and competitive advantage for our customers.
We believe in ensuring the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines, while making sure internal and external concerns are handled professionally.
TO PERFORM OPTIMALLY ON THE ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Possession of an LL.b
- Litigation experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in the ICT sector is an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.