Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Legal Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Advising management on real estate project procedures and project development, researching guideline and policy of government on project development.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Ensure legal due diligence during land / property acquisition in particular; Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land / property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardisation (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements etc.
- Oversee contract lifecycle management preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement
- Monitoring and filing of completed contracts and other corporate documents
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations
- Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Legal Services Unit and Company Secretariat
- Carrying out of duties, as assigned by Head, Legal Services
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as in-house counsel or legal practitioner in a law firm.
- Real Estate experience is a critical requirement, particularly in interfacing with lands and other regulatory bodies for the Development Company projects
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Good understanding of foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative, and claims.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online