Eta-Zuma Group W/A Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Legal, Land and Property Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to hire an experienced Legal land and property officer with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Shall carry out due diligence to validate the authenticity of title to property EZM or its client companies intent to acquire.
- Shall review and negotiate all land acquisitions for EZM and client companies.
- Shall ensure the perfection of title of all property owned by EZM and client companies.
- Shall be responsible for registering all legal instruments and documents at the appropriate lands registries.
- Investigate and identify the appropriate land owners of host communities to determine appropriate persons to be paid annual surface rent on behalf of EZM and its client companies.
- Prompt perfection of titles, delivery vacant possession and ensuring the company occupy the assets/properties accordingly.
- Secure all lands and properties and also make appropriate recommendations.
- Shall perform any other role or task that may be assigned by the Head of Department
- LL.B Honours.
- BL from a reputable institution
- Minimum 5 years post call experience in property/land management.
- Smart and versatile in matters relating to land.
- Conversant with land registry practices in FCT-Abuja
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
*Legal, Land and Property Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Law / Legal jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Law / Legal jobs in Nigeria