7UP’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Legal Counsel (Commercial)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Addressing Consumer Complaints, resolving all other disputes at Pre-litigation/Arbitration/Mediation stage(s)
- MARKETING, & CORPORATE SERVICES CONTRACTS DRAFTING
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION & BRAND ENFORCEMENT: drive initiatives to address trade mark infringement and illicit trade (sale of parallel products, sale of duty-not-paid products, sale of trade mark infringing brands)
- CONSULTING: Provide advice to the company in the following areas:- Competition Law, Advertising Regulation, Labour Law, Data Protection, Taxation, Intellectual Property, Governance and Corporate Law, Product Liability, Contract Law/Sale of Goods, Product Packaging Compliance.
- LEGAL COUNSELLING TO AFFILLIATE COMPANIES: Will attend to the legal affairs (including litigation) of SBC’s two affiliates- Sunglass (Glass Bottle supplier) and Green Eagle (Cap Supplier)
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Will ensure that SBC’s head office is compliant with all real estate-related regulations/Laws
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with at least 7-years’ post-call experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Industry Skills (product development and regulation, product liability, advocacy and engagement, illicit trade, trade and distribution, marketing, manufacturing).
- Practice Skills (conflict management, intellectual property, competition law, labour law, taxation, corporate law and company secretary ship).
- General Skills (drafting, negotiation, communication, external counsel management, corporate financial management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now