Job title : Legal Audit Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
SUMMARY OF JOB ROLE
The Legal Audit Manager’s primary responsibility is to safeguard the interest of the organization through legal means and by providing legal immunity with respect to the accuracy, authenticity and consistency in documents generation.
He/she must ensure that drafted documents are in forms, which do not contradict or infringe existing legislation, both local and international and same must be in line with the organizations’ laid down policies and procedures.
- Review, proofread and approve all legal documents before issuance
- Control the retrieval of documents.
- Carry out Quality & compliance checks on documents;
- Document management (both electronic and /or hardcopies of source documents);
- Perform legal risks audit exercise periodically
- Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable legal documents after review;
- Oversees a team of Regional Business Managers in ensuring seamless process of document drafting, execution and file management.
- Communicate changes in company policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Knowledge and experience in the use and application of IT.
- Ability to prioritize
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Pays good attention to details
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Good Knowledge of applicable laws
- B.L(Qualifying Call to Bar Certificate).
- LL.B (Bachelor of Law) from a reputable and recognised Academic Institution.
- NYSC, discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- LL.M is an added advantage.
To ensure gender balance, male candidates are required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Legal Audit Manager jobs