Job title : Lecturer I
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- A candidate for this post should normally possess a good First Degree and a Doctorate Degree in the respective field from a recognized University with at least three years of teaching and research experience since becoming a Lecturer II in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- The candidate must have been a Lecturer II for a minimum of three years.
- The candidate must also have the ability to teach courses at the postgraduate and undergraduate levels with evidence of practical skills and competence.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals is also required in addition to the ability to supervise post-graduate students in areas of expertise.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly signed and dated to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) must include the following:
- Candidate’s Name in Full
- Marital Status
- Educational Attainment
- State of Origin.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Lecturer I jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!