Ascentech Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Leasing Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 18, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Leasing Officer is responsible for overseeing all aspects of leasing management, develops leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan. He
also ensures proper tenant mix in the property in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired company business objectives.
- Manages day-to-day operations of leasing and ensures maximum optimization of resources
- Set up objectives and targets and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved
- Lease vacant space according to leasing plan / schedule in accordance with the relevant time frames setout therein and according to defined retailer mix and target
- Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
- Finalize renewals of existing retailers in accordance to company’s rules and procedures
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities
- Implement all the necessary documentation required in the fulfillment of activities such as leasing, renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation
- Coordinate with other department heads to ensure effective and efficient operation of the mall.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of leasing management experience
- Experience in dealing with new to market retailers.
- Sound working knowledge of computer software applications
- Graduate degree in either business, retail management and/or retail real estate
- Extensive knowledge of leasing management
- Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of leasing commercial facilities
- Good understanding of mall leasing management
- Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
- Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.