Rosabon Financial Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Lease Executive jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating and finance leases. WeÛªll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our companyÛªs positive image.
- Ultimately, youÛªll maintain strong relationships with the companyÛªs clients to boost our brand and profits.
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively
- Understand clientsÛª needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Intuitive to customersÛª needs
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Other activities assigned by the head of the unit for better team productivity.
Skills / Competencies / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or similar field
- A minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Experience in Risk Assets creation
- Experience in leasing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and good work ethics.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
*Lease Executive in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.