Job title : Learning & Development Administrator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team.
- The Learning & Development Consultant will be responsible for the provision of support to the overall Learning and Development strategy of NGX Group and its subsidiaries.
- She/he will be charged with designing learning & development and growth plans for employees and support the overall business strategy through various learning and development interventions and initiatives.
- Develop and implement a Learning and Development strategy and framework to guide the development and growth of employees.
- Analyse, develop and implement HR development activities to support business needs and objectives in consultation with the Organisational Development team as well as other relevant stakeholders.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, where applicable manage this activity via external providers.
- Developing ad hoc curriculum relevant to critical business initiatives and other departmental/ functional needs as well as analyse learning evaluation data and metrics to diagnose gaps, identify opportunities and implement changes to ensure content is current, relevant and delivered in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Establish professional relationships with all Division and Departmental Heads, gain an understanding of their operations and ensure their learning and development needs are achieved.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed learning activities to evaluate and measure results; modify programmes as needed; develop effective training materials utilising a variety of mediums.
- Develop metrics, analytics and reporting based on programmes and participants’ feedback that demonstrates results of learning activities delivered to the business as well as ensure highly evolved data analysis & metrics process is in place for ongoing reporting.
- Submit monthly and annual training reports to the CHRO including training evaluations and impact assessment.
- Overall coordination and planning of the organisation’s team bonding strategies/initiatives, employee retreats, town hall and divisional meetings, etc.
- Responsible for Learning and Development risk review, wherein key features of the L&D function are itemized, risk mitigators and aggravators are identified, and a risk assessment is performed.
- Ensure continuous tracking of key risk indicators (KRIs), such as the allocation/utilisation of the learning and development budget per employee, critical needs, knowledge learning and unlearning process etc. and advise the CHRO and management appropriately.
- Monitor the L&D budget monthly to ensure financial alignment with L&D strategy and present persuasive data to defend the budget utilization.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to coordinate the implementation of compliance training.
- Design and implement an organisation wide Competency Framework and carry out assessments within adequate and specified timelines as well as Designing, developing and implement a corporate and functional/behavioral competency framework aligned with the organisation’s strategy.
- Ensure strict compliance with the ITF 8th Revised Training Reimbursement Scheme.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
A generalist HR certification and experience:
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or related areas;
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in a Learning and Development function or HR generalist or specialist experience roles.
- Executed from end to end, at least one (1) ITF reimbursement scheme.
- Basic experience of using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes.
- Operational HR Experience: HR Analytics, Recruitment, Training, Performance management systems, Employee relations, internal consulting, etc. and knowledge of HR Laws; HR dashboard – graphic representation and interpretation of information.
- Technically savvy and experienced with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Deep knowledge of Learning programme development/management, e.g. curriculum design and competency assessments.
- Strong Project Management skills and hands on experience in delivering projects from start to completion.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- A strong understanding of other Human Resource Management areas.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and other statutory laws.
- Membership of a professional body- CIPMN, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX Recruitment- Learning & Development Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Human Resources jobs
- Learning & Development Administrator jobs