Tek Experts’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Learning and Development Training Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We’re searching for an experienced and creative Learning and Development Training Manager to implement training initiatives and programs that support our mission and goals, including fostering organizational and workforce development in the country.
- This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career and be part of a diverse global team of supportive and passionate colleagues. The role is open to candidates in Nigeria. Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.
- Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you’re the fit we’re looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
- Oversee the delivery of technical, professional, and leadership development programs critical to workforce development and business goals.
- Partner with Learning Program Designers and Operations Managers to implement online, blended, and classroom delivery of core programs.
- Collaborate with the L&D Program designer to develop new course content that will improve learning impact.
- Ensure that global programs are delivered using highly interactive techniques that promote engagement and persistence through continuous learning. Evaluate instructors to ensure a consistently high level of facilitation.
- Support new pilots that test leading edge/emerging learning design strategies.
- Collect and analyze learning data that measures the learner’s progress during the course, quality of delivery, and shows evidence of performance improvement on the job.
- Create monthly reports that include performance statistics and a summary of implementation plan progress. Discuss insights with business partners and make decisions that will improve learning outcomes.
- Support the global project team to implement new roles or new lines of business in new locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Instructional Design, or a related field.
- 5+ years of practical experience in education/corporate learning roles and organizational development as well as experience with implementing big programs targeting global audiences.
- Virtual training management experience – knowledge of Learning management systems, training platforms, and basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent classroom facilitation skills and ability to successfully deliver programs to managers.
- Understanding of technical and soft skills instructional strategies, as well as classroom, social, MOOCs, microlearning, and virtual learning strategies. Familiarity with rapid development process techniques like Agile.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and ever-evolving start-up environment.
- A creative and innovative team player with a growth mindset along with analytical, problem-solving, presentation, project, and program management skills.
- A certification in facilitation, coaching, or a leadership program is considered an advantage.
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English is essential.
- Ability to work flexible hours and willingness to travel.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online