Reliance HMO’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Learning and Development Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 30-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
This role will be responsible for ensuring the continuous implementation of effective learning and development initiatives in Reliance Health, which includes creation and delivery of learning programs, the establishment of learning tools and processes, supporting employees participating in internal and external learning programs.
- Manage course development and delivery projects in collaboration with internal subject matter experts and external providers.
- Develop, implement and evaluate course packages that are engaging, support internal learning, and where possible are delivered via an online learning system.
- Consider learning objectives, consult with subject matter experts and source relevant information to develop relevant and contemporary content.
- Contribute to the identification and design of tools to automate and streamline processes within the Learning and Development team and when connecting with the broader organization
- Identify learning needs in accordance with the organizationÛªs strategic and operational plans.
- Develop appropriate review and assessment structure to ensure learning interventions effectively meet clearly set learning objectives.
- Track companywide employee learning data and deploy initiatives based on insight.
- Facilitate relevant ÛÏin-houseÛ training sessions, both online and face to face.
- Develop the capacity of internal training facilitators within key teams to support core training programs.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution
- Minimum 3 yearsÛª experience managing learning and development initiatives.
- Experience with training and assessment, training management and facilitation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and consult to obtain relevant information from subject matter experts.
- Experience working with data insights to deploy appropriate learning interventions.
- Experience with the use and/or development of technology to support learning, including practical experience with Learning Management Systems and e-learning platforms is an added advantage.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
*Learning and Development Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria