eHealth Systems Africa’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : LEAN and Quality Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : Friday, August 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abuja or Kano (Some travel may be required for meetings and other ad hoc activities)
- The Lean and Quality Manager will be responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives throughout EHA Clinicsâ€™ by using LEAN methodologies.
- You will perform quality audits, work with team leads to come up with improvements, and drive implementation of these improvements to ensure our services meet the needs of our customers.
- The LEAN and Quality Manager will work with the leadership of EHA Clinics to ensure that LEAN principles become a part of our culture.
- Lead company-wide continuous improvement efforts through the use of LEAN tools such as Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, TPM, Visual Management, etc.
- Assess the quality of our products or services through a variety of stress tests.
- Build and maintain the foundation for continuous improvement by ensuring the effective functioning of transformation activities aligned to a Lean Operating System.
- Lead Quality Improvement initiatives and establish defined Quality Management Systems.
- Work with the leadership team to provide recommendations and solutions to quality issues.
- Ensure EHA Clinics is compliant with quality documentation and requirements.
- Review and standardize control plans, closed-loop corrective action systems, and quality management systems in all our facilities.
- Drive continuous adherence to the Quality Management System and related accreditation requirements e.g. JCI, etc.
- Serve as lean subject matter expert – continuous improvement leader for EHA Clinics by providing knowledge, coaching, and mentoring on Lean Principles and Methods within the organization.
- Onboarding and training new quality control team members.
- Staying up to date with new quality control techniques and methods.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 6+ years in a similar role, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceuticals space.
- Previous experience in deploying LEAN in an organization.
- Experience in being a change agent leading complex transformational activities.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- An MBA or MSc in a related field.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or pharmaceutical distribution industry will be a strong advantage.
- Being certified in LEAN is a strong advantage.
- Experience in the use of project management tools such as ASANA.
- Improvement Focus.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
- Change Management and Project Management skills.
- Strong Computer Proficiency.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary based on our salary scale.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
How to Apply for this Offer