Job title : Lead Talent
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition:
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing and interviewing to negotiating offers and onboarding.
- Collaborate with project managers and department heads to understand staffing needs and ensure timely hiring.
- Implement innovative and effective recruiting strategies to attract top talent in the industry.
- Employee Development:
- Design and implement training programs to enhance the skills and competencies of project personnel.
- Facilitate leadership development initiatives to groom future project leaders.
- Collaborate with project teams to identify skill gaps and implement targeted development plans.
- Workforce Planning:
- Work closely with project managers and other stakeholders to forecast future staffing requirements.
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline to ensure a consistent pool of qualified candidates for key roles.
- Analyze workforce trends and provide recommendations to address current and future talent needs.
- Performance Management:
- Implement and manage performance evaluation processes to ensure fair and objective assessments.
- Provide guidance to project managers on performance improvement plans and employee development initiatives.
- Address and resolve performance-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Employee Engagement:
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regular surveys and feedback sessions to gauge employee morale and identify areas for improvement.
- Promote a positive and inclusive work culture within the project teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition and management, preferably in the construction, maintenance, installation, or crude refining industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading end-to-end recruitment processes for large-scale projects.
- Strong understanding of workforce planning, talent development, and performance management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with employees at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Certification in Human Resources (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Lead Talent jobs