Job title : Lead Project/Product Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Incumbent should be a professional in charge of ensuring their teams complete all projects/products on time and within budget. They prevent scope creep while also managing individual tasks for their respective teams with keen attention to detail to avoid any unpleasant surprises. He/She should also be confident in making critical decisions independently and eager to play a key role in the organization. He/She must also be the person who identifies customer needs and more prominent business objectives for a particular project, articulates what success looks like in this case study and rallies team members to help turn that vision into reality.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects/products.
- Ensure that all projects/products are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project/product scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project/product scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project/product documentation
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Developing project/ product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the project/ product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop project/ product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate project/ product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a project/product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company’s projects, products and services.
- Translating project/ product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- 8-10 years in a management, e-commerce, and/or strategic planning role
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Proven working experience as a project/product administrator in the information technology sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Finance, Agric Economics, Marketing or other related fields; Master’s degree is an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Lead Project/Product Manager jobs