Job title : Lead Product Manager – Expansion jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to launch and drive our product expansion efforts across the African continent.
- As the Senior Product Manager for expansion, you will be responsible for establishing Kuda in new markets and developing products that add value to millions of users in these new markets.
- You will collaborate with highly talented Business Leads, Product Designers, Engineers, Data Analysts, and other Product Managers.
- Drive Kuda’s product innovation in African markets, with a focus on understanding the problem space and experimenting with the best solutions for users
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure that Kuda’s products solve users’ pain points
- Collaborate with Business Leads, Product Designers, Engineers, Data Analysts, and other Product Managers to align on and iterate on product direction using qualitative and quantitative data
- Establish Kuda in target African markets, develop relevant business competency, expertise and relationships with market influences, and identify obvious and non- obvious opportunities
- Develop and drive discovery in complex and open-ended problem spaces and translate learnings into creative solutions and iterative product roadmap
- Prioritize and drive the successful execution of complex, cross-functional initiatives with no supervision
- Have excellent data analysis skills and technical aptitude to understand the complexities of African payments systems and collaborate effectively with Kuda’s engineering-led organization
- Consistently deliver high quality, useful, and well-designed products
- Lead by example and set new standards for communication, collaboration, and product delivery practices
- University degree in a relevant field.
- At least 7 years of experience in product development, with years of experience specifically in product management.
- Experience launching new products at a start-up within digital commerce or financial services.
- Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently and effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work streams simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong ability to formulate and present analyses and business cases to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience working in fintech or digital payments a plus.
- Proven track record of driving product innovation and launching products in African markets.
- Understanding of the local market and tech ecosystem, and fluency in the local language.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Lead Product Manager – Expansion jobs