Konga Online Shopping Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Lead, Offline Marketing jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Category: Senior Manager Level
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Develop and drive the strategy of offline marketing whilst ensuring activity is in line with online marketing.
- Activity aimed at driving brand awareness and maximizing sales with our own customer databases whilst also attracting new customers in stores..
- Oversee the offline retention strategy with the aim of driving up frequency of shop and spends.
- Work closely with the online team to ensure effective roll out of multi-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team to review and optimize assets.
- Review each piece of marketing activity with results used to shape best practices and future marketing plans.
- Manage and oversee all marketing executions for all Konga offline stores nationwide.
- Own the leadership and innovation on offline media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Work synchronously with media vendors and Konga internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient media plans for all offline executions.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results and channel-specific (TV, Radio, OOH & Experiential) level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Responsible to track and report savings on KongaÛªs offline media budget.
- Lead operational discipline with all the retail and commercial teams on End-to-End offline marketing commitments.
- Handle all other requests incidental to this role and/or as assigned by Head, Marketing
Qualifications, Knowledge / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in any field with 3-years experience in the same or related role
- Efficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success preferably in Ecommerce;
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams;
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
- Written and verbal Communication Skills
- Time Management Abilities
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective planning & leadership skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Lead, Offline Marketing in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV (MS Word Doc) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.