Job title : Lead Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
This job role manages legal risk relative to litigation and dispute resolution to limit corporate exposure.
- A First Degree in Law i.e. (LLB) and Bachelor of Law (BL).
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Relevant training from mediation and conflict management programs.
- Membership in any of the following professional bodies is required: Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA).
- At least 8 years experience in a legal function and at least 5 years experience providing litigation and dispute resolution services in a top-tier law firm or the utility industry.
- Deep understanding of the laws and regulations governing the power industry
- Deep understanding of Nigerian Company and Industrial/Labour laws
- Deep understanding of corporate laws, securities laws & capital market
- Deep understanding of the relationship between the mediation system and the court system
- Ability to quickly grasp business issues/objectives and provide practical, innovative, and creative solutions
- Broad experience and demonstration of competence in computer software packages including Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Broad experience and demonstration of competence in computer software packages including Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong managerial/administrative skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Law / Legal jobs
- Lead Litigation and Dispute Resolution jobs