Concept Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Lead, Learning and Development jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Lead, Learning and Development, in line with the Human Resources Department strategy, is in charge of developing all soft skill trainings – including career development activities, identifying skill gaps by performing training needs analysis and creating training intervention programs to fill these.
- He/she will be required to be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within the organisation and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Coordinate implementation of learning and development plans against agreed timelines, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Propose and review the unit’s policies and processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead, manage and ensure high performance within the L&D team in line with management principles.
- Manage the implementation of the L&D unit plans and strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
- Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Design induction programs for new hires, conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job trainings where necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Learning and Development, Organizational Development,
- Professional Certification/membership will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.