2 weeks ago
Job title : Lead Health /Environment (Hil_Hse/006)
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents
- Participate in Risk Assessment and SERVICE Safety Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations in hands and ensure they comply with related General Specifications and Guide manuals.
- Monitoring and reporting the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors on site.
- Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Ensure Hazard identification/reporting, accident
- reporting and investigation are continuously undertaken
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercise.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees
- To focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
- To attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Security / Safety jobs
- Lead Health /Environment (Hil_Hse/006) jobs