Job title : Lead Facilitator, Mechanical / Electromechanical
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Suitable candidates for this position will be graduates of Mechanical Engineering, preferably at the post-graduate level with not less than ten years of research and teaching experience in a well-structured Technical/Engineering Training Institution.
- The appointee will have appropriate knowledge of the Hardware/ Software requirement for research and teaching in the Mechanical/ Electromechanical areas.
- The successful candidate will function in the Mechanical /Electrical Faculty will not less than ten years of hands-on, research, and teaching experience in a technical / Engineering Training Institution.
- Candidate with hands-on Mechanical/Electromechanical experience in Manufacturing, Oil/Gas, and Power will be particularly suitable for the position
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Lead Facilitator, Mechanical / Electromechanical jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!