Job title : Lead, Cloud Infrastructure
Job Location : Nigeria
Deadline : August 06, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What you’ll do
- Manage operations related to Azure cloud and on-premise IT infrastructures – server, storage, security, cloud services, server virtualization and business continuity & disaster recovery.
- Support database operations at Holdco Infrastructure level.
- Manage & drive APM engagement & Implementation.
- Manage requests from business divisions on provision of IT services and ensure seamless implementation & delivery.
- Manage change initiatives to ensure availability, performance and reliability of the systems impacted by change.
- Manages backup and recovery of Cloud infrastructure.
- Manages security of Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to WAF & SSL certificate implementation & operations.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure a stable and secure infrastructure.
- Ensure that companys cloud and local infrastructures run seamlessly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for the companys business operations.
- 6-9 yrs experience in a Fintech, Service integrator, CSP, Tech enterprise or Service provider
- Active Directory & ADFS Proficiency
- Azure architect expert certification
- Azure admin certification
- Infrastructure automation expertise (Ansible, terraform, ARM, CICD expertise)
- Linux/ Windows OS & VMware proficiency
- Application & Infrastructure performance management tools delivery & management
Nice to have
- Project management, IT service management & team management
- Python proficiency
- Containerization experience
- Networking & WAF fundamentals
Qore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Our people & culture team continuously thinks of innovative ways to improve employee experience and some of the other benefits of working with Qore includes.
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work mode (80% remote work)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Lead, Cloud Infrastructure jobs